Frontline Building & Pest Inspections
Frontline Building and Pest Inspections specialise in affordable, reliable Pre Purchase property inspections. Our clients benefit from inspectors with vast knowledge and experience both within the pest and building industries. At Frontline Building and Pest Inspections we understand that purchasing property is a huge investment which can bring unnecessary stress and additional financial burdens when issue’s arise. Our easy to understand and thorough reports enable prospective buyers to make a well informed decision about their investment before purchasing.
Frontline building and pest inspections are fully comprehensively insured, licensed and industry registered including:
- Builders registration number 101297
- Public Health registration number 1769
NO UPFRONT COSTS
Ask about payment upon settlement
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Identification of minor defects
- Detailed photos
- Safety concerns present within the building
- Reporting, inspecting and treating of live termites and timber pests.
- Identifying and proposing future termite prevention management
Which areas of the property are inspected?
- Roof exterior.
- Roof interior (roof void structure)
- Under the floor (if applicable) structure and ventilation
- Windows and doors
- Interior of building (walls, floors and ceilings)
- Kitchen, bathroom and laundry cabinets
- Oven, range hood and cook top
- Exterior of building (walls and foundations)
- Other structures on the property like Patios, balconies, stairs, garages, car ports and sheds
- Site overall including drainage
- Gutters, valleys, downpipes, eaves, fascia, barges, skylights, vents and flues
- Appropriate sealing has been made to wet areas
- Rising damp moisture in bathroom wall and adjoining areas
- Plumbing overview
- Electrical power points, fittings and switches overview.
- RCD’s (safety switches) and hard wired smoke alarms are present
What is excluded?
- Issues related to compliance with the building regulations and acts.
- Anything below ground.
- Anything concealed within the walls e.g. insulation.
- Explanation of zoning, title or ownership matters.
WHY USE FRONTLINE PEST AND BUILDING INSPECTIONS?
- Our expertise allows us to inspect, report and advise on potential defects and issues during inspection which may result in extensive financial investment after purchase.
- Frontline pest and building inspections are owner operated without the use of subcontractors. You can always expect reliable, honest and thorough reporting see more
- One call combines building and pest obligations, taking the stress and hassle out of purchasing property
- A company that understands our clients(The purchaser), require up to date relevant information first hand.
- Affordable reporting plus additional free of charge extras which set us apart from other companies:
- Complimentary gift voucher with combined building inspection and pest inspection (valued at $50) T&C’s apply
- FREE onsite treatment of termite activity located during inspection by a licensed & registered pest manager (Valued at $99) T&C’s apply
- FREE termite risk assessment
- FREE Swimming pool safety assessment